Seattle, WA (Remote possible)
Turbo is a platform that lets you build, test, deploy, and stream applications in portable containers. We have products that are used by thousands of companies, tens of thousands of software developers, and millions of end users.
Turbo is redefining what it means to develop, test, and consume software, and we want to spread the word.
We’re looking for developer evangelists – folks who will organize meetups, connect with software bloggers, create training materials, attend trade shows and conferences, and anything else they can do to introduce developers to Turbo.
Key requirement for the job: the perfect candidates will be software engineers themselves, preferably ones that love Turbo’s technology! We are completely employee-owned, have doubled in size since last year, and are excited to add some serious growth to our user base.
- Passion for software engineering, new technology, and user engageament
- Ability to express yourself well, both verbally and on paper
- A popular blog or social media presence is a strong plus
- Interesting personal or professional projects
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop and debug software in one or more of C#, C/C++, Java, or Scala
- Ability to rapidly learn new languages and technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
Why join Turbo?
- Work alongside Turbo’s founder & CEO to exponentially grow Turbo’s user base
- Strong salary, stock options package, and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible hours with a generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Spontaneous company vacations to places like Hawaii, Las Vegas, and Miami
- Happy hour and catered lunches every Friday in the Seattle office
- Great coworkers, zero bureaucracy, casual work environment, and a fully-stocked office kitchen